We need to break family and living unit infection transmission chains to save our nations. A family safety plan can save our workers who are often more vulnerable at home than at work. The collective behaviors of our family members and those we live with will define the safety of each member individually. We all want to keep our children, teens, college students, and young adults as safe as possible. We are delighted to have national experts join us to help you take a step by step approach to build your plan and provide templates you can use. This program is for families of Essential Infrastructure Workers, teachers, scouts, faith-based leaders, and the general public.
- WHO should create a Family Safety Plan?
- WHAT should a Safety Plan include look like?
- WHEN should a family build a plan?
- HOW do I build a plan from scratch?
- WHY does my plan need to be customized?