November 5, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm CT / 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET / 10:00 am – 11:30 am PT
Safety Plan Templates for Everyone:
A Survive & Thrive Guide™
We need to break family and living unit infection transmission chains to save our nations. A family safety plan can save our workers who are often more vulnerable at home than at work. The collective behaviors of our family members and those we live with will define the safety of each member individually. We all want to keep our children, teens, college students, and young adults as safe as possible. We are delighted to have national experts join us to help you take a step by step approach to build your plan and provide templates you can use. This program is for families of Essential Infrastructure Workers, teachers, scouts, faith-based leaders, and the general public.
- WHO should create a Family Safety Plan?
- WHAT should a Safety Plan include look like?
- WHEN should a family build a plan?
- HOW do I build a plan from scratch?
- WHY does my plan need to be customized?
Go to https://www.medtacglobal.org/coronavirus-response/ for short videos covering the critical topics. Experts who are caring for families and young adults now share their views, the latest evidence-based best practices, and practical tips to help you care for your family and those you live with. Join us to learn from them and ask your most difficult questions.
We offer these online webinars at no cost to our participants.
Webinar Video, and Downloads
The webinar video will be available within five (5) business days after the webinar.
Speaker Slide Set:
The slides will be posted here before the webinar begins.
Date, Time, Dial-in Information, & Objectives
- 01:00 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern Time
- 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM Central Time
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM Mountain Time
- 10:00 AM to 1:30 AM Pacific Time
Dial-in Info: Audio will be provided through your computer (VoIP) at no cost to you. If VoIP is not an option on your computer, you can use the following number to dial-in: 1-408-792-6300 Access code: 135 514 0914#. If you use this dial-in number, you will be charged by your local phone company or long-distance provider for the call.
- Awareness: Participants will learn how awareness of threats, vulnerabilities, and risk can be addressed in a family safety plan for essential infrastructure workers and the public.
- Accountability: Participants will learn how to build accountability into their family safety plan.
- Ability: Participants will learn about the concepts, tools (such as checklists), and resources that can enable them to create and manage a safety plan.
- Action: Participants will learn about the line-of-sight actions that will help them develop their family safety plan.
To request a Participation Document, please click here.
The CAREUniversity Team of TMIT Global, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15996, will be issuing 1.5 contact hours for this webinar. TMIT Global is only providing nursing credit at this time.
Session Speakers and Panelists