August 4, 2022
The Family Lifeguard:
Survive the Surge!
The Omicron BA5 surge is upon us. Update your family and protect them from:
- Reinfections and Long COVID
- Waning Immunity and Vigilance
- Misinformation and Disinformation
- Preventable Holiday Risks
- Layers of Protection
Review the latest on the layers of protection we can use to maximize family experiences and avoid infections and harm. The role of a lifeguard is 90% prevention and 10% rescue. The same goes for family safety during a COVID surge.
Go to https://www.medtacglobal.org/coronavirus-response/ for short videos covering the critical topics. Join as we focus on family Readiness, Response, Rescue, Recovery, and Resilience.
We offer these online webinars at no cost to our participants.
Webinar Video, and Downloads
Speaker Slide Set:
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – one (1) slide per page.
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – four (4) slides per page.
To view the file, click the desired link (please note: the files may take several minutes to download). To save to your hard drive, right click on the link and choose “Save Target As.” (In some browsers it might say “Save Link As.”)
- Awareness: Participants will to learn about the unique threatsof the current surge.
- Accountability: Participants will to learn how to create accountability to the lifeguard role in families and organizations.
- Ability: Participants will to learn about the latest updates in best practices of masking, distance, ventilation and vaccinations to battle the Omicron summer surge.
- Action: Participants will to learn line-of-sight actions they may take to apply the concept of the family or organization lifeguard to prevent harm from COVID.
To request a Participation Document, please click here.
The CAREUniversity Team of TMIT Global, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15996, will be issuing 1.5 contact hours for this webinar. TMIT Global is only providing nursing credit at this time.