September 8, 2022
Top 10 FAQs for Fall of 2022:
Survive and Thrive!
Our population is burned out on Coronavirus Issues, however there are critical questions we are all asking for this fall:
- Quarantine & Isolation – what’s the latest?
- Testing – what test and when?
- Masks – who, what, and when do I use them
- Vaccinations – what do I do now?
- Travel – what is the safest approach?
- Kids & Youth- what’s the latest?
- College Students – what are the unique threats?
- Family Safety Plans – what are important updates?
- How do I deal with Emergencies?
- Trusted Information – what source do I trust?
Our team of experts will weigh in on the evidence based information to answer these critical questions.
Go to https://www.medtacglobal.org/coronavirus-response/ for short videos covering the critical topics. Join as we focus on family Readiness, Response, Rescue, Recovery, and Resilience.
We offer these online webinars at no cost to our participants.
Webinar Video, and Downloads
The webinar video is coming soon.
Speaker Slide Set:
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – one (1) slide per page.
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – four (4) slides per page.
To view the file, click the desired link (please note: the files may take several minutes to download). To save to your hard drive, right click on the link and choose “Save Target As.” (In some browsers it might say “Save Link As.”)
- Awareness: Participants will learn the latest about the latest safety gaps that can be addressed by their action.
- Accountability: Participants will learn who may be personally accountable for making changes to close the latest safety gaps.
- Ability: Participants will learn what financial, operational, and educational resources may be applied to make them “able” to improve safety.
- Action: Participants will learn line-of-sight actions that in aggregate can impact the reduction of harm to those who serve, those they serve, and their families.
To request a Participation Document, please click here.
The CAREUniversity Team of TMIT Global, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15996, will be issuing 1.5 contact hours for this webinar. TMIT Global is only providing nursing credit at this time.