September 3, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm CT / 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET
Family Survive & Thrive Guide™:
Keeping Our Kids Safe
We all want to keep our children, teens, college students, and young adults as safe as possible. We are delighted to have national experts join us to answer the tough questions regarding keeping our young people safe.
- What is the science behind the risk to your kids?
- Does risk vary for kids under 10, teens, and youth?
- What about our college students and young adults?
- What are the CDC school and college guidelines?
- What are the highest risk environments?
- Why are the indoors riskier than the outdoors?
- Are there best practices for play dates and sports?
- How can we safely return to the beach and pool?
- How do we get teens, those in their 20’s, and 30’s to take the lead in protecting our families?
Go to https://www.medtacglobal.org/coronavirus-response/ for short videos covering the critical topics. Experts who are caring for families now share their views, the latest evidence-based best practices, and practical tips to help you care for your family. Join us to learn from them and ask your most difficult questions.
Webinar Video, and Downloads
National Survey Results:
Click here to download the National Survey Results.
Speaker Slide Set:
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – one (1) slide per page.
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – four (4) slides per page.
To view the file, click the desired link (please note: the files may take several minutes to download). To save to your hard drive, right click on the link and choose “Save Target As.” (In some browsers it might say “Save Link As.”)
- Awareness: Participants will understand the latest information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection risk to children, youth, and young adults.
- Accountability: Participants will understand who may be accountable for new behaviors to protect children, youth, and young adults from Coronavirus (COVID-19) infections and other pandemic infections.
- Ability: Participants will learn how to reduce the risk of harm to children, youth, and young adults from (COVID-19) infections and other pandemic infections.
- Action: Participants will learn what direct line-of-sight actions may be taken reduce harm to reduce the risk of harm to children, youth, and young adults from (COVID-19) infections and other pandemic infections.
To request a Participation Document, please click here.
The CAREUniversity Team of TMIT Global, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15996, will be issuing 1.5 contact hours for this webinar. TMIT Global is only providing nursing credit at this time.