The first quarter of 2021 will likely be the toughest period of the pandemic, yet we have hope in the deployment of a vaccine. Families will need to be focused on optimizing their own safety as healthcare resources of staffing, space, and supplies are exhausted. This program will focus on how to care for your family on a budget, adjust to rising threats in communities, and deal with the probability of caring for someone at home. We will address the community recovery phase as vaccines are deployed.
- HOW do vaccines work?
- WHAT do I do after I am vaccinated?
- WHEN will we get back to normal?
- HOW do we adjust family activities while waiting?
- WHAT will be the “new normal” for my family?
- WHEN will children be vaccinated?