August 6, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm CT / 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET
Family Survive & Thrive Guide™: Coming Home Safely
Many of us are at risk for bringing the Coronavirus home. We are delighted to have national experts join us to answer the tough questions regarding keeping our families safe when our jobs and activities require us to be exposed.
- How do we keep from bringing the virus home?
- What are the best practices to protect my family?
- What if I am exposed to a COVID-19 patient at work?
- How do I put together a Family Safety Program?
- Can we have safe play dates?
- Why are indoor activities riskier than those outdoors?
- What Personal Protective Equipment do I need to care for a loved one at home?
- How do we get teens and those in their 20’s and 30’s to take the lead in being safe and protecting families?
Experts who are caring for patients now share their practices, the latest best practices, and practical tips to help you care for your families. Join us to learn from them and ask your most difficult questions.
Webinar Video, and Downloads
National Survey Results:
Click here to download the National Survey Results.
Speaker Slide Set:
To view the file, click the desired link (please note: the files may take several minutes to download). To save to your hard drive, right click on the link and choose “Save Target As.” (In some browsers it might say “Save Link As.”)
Date, Time, Dial-in Information, & Objectives
- 01:00 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern Time
- 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM Central Time
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM Mountain Time
- 10:00 AM to 1:30 AM Pacific Time
Dial-in Info: Audio will be provided through your computer (VoIP) at no cost to you. If VoIP is not an option on your computer, you can use the following number to dial-in: 1-408-792-6300 Access code: 135 879 8741#. If you use this dial-in number, you will be charged by your local phone company or long-distance provider for the call.
- Awareness: Participants will understand the latest information regarding protecting individuals and their families from future waves of COVID-19 Coronavirus or other pandemic infections .
- Accountability: Participants will understand may be accountable for new behaviors to protect individuals and their families from future waves of COVID-19 Coronavirus infections or other pandemic infections.
- Ability: Participants will learn how to reduce the risk of harm from COVID-19 and other infections from what has been learned to date.
- Action: Participants will learn what direct line-of-sight actions must be taken reduce harm to individuals and their families from COVID-19 and other infections from what has been learned to date.
To request a Participation Document, please click here.
The CAREUniversity Team of TMIT Global, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15996, will be issuing 1.5 contact hours for this webinar. TMIT Global is only providing nursing credit at this time.