Dear Walmart Leadership Team:
We worked on the Centers of Excellence project for oncology and have provided advice to leaders of multiple Walmart projects over the years. We propose to collaborate during the current crisis.
Our Med Tac Bystander Care program tackles the 8 leading causes of preventable death of kids and adults by training the public to act before EMS arrives.
When the Coronvirus Crisis hit, we fielded a “rapid response team” to save the lives of essential infrastructure workers and their families. We need funding to go to scale to expand:
- Short videos hitting the most critical behaviors
- Live monthly webinars for essential workers and families
- Mini-documentaries for continuing education
- R&D at med centers to reduce the harm to families and organizations
- Continuously curate the evidence-based medical and press articles
- Corporate Health Security and Total Worker programs
The short video below was prepared for Walmart Leadership Team. We are seeking opportunities to collaborate with JetBlue to help us expand to scale – whether it is with the employees on the job or those you have furloughed or laid off. The data room table and the video at the bottom of the page provides a detailed history and timeline of our work over the last 35 years for your due diligence.