We tackle the 8 leading causes of preventable death of kids and adults by training the public to act before EMS arrives.
When the Coronvirus Crisis hit we fielded a “rapid response team” to save the lives of essential infrastructure workers and their families. We need funding to go to scale to expand:
- Short videos hitting the most critical behaviors
- Live monthly webinars for essential workers and families
- Mini-documentaries for continuing education
R&D with Mayo Clinic, MD Anderson, leading medical centers, and WHO
- Continuously curate the evidence-based medical and press articles
- Corporate Health Security and Total Worker programs
Certification Programs for Caregivers and First Responders
Please help us raise $10M to rapidly expand our program to scale. The short video below was prepared to brief you. The data room table and the video at the bottom of the page provides a detailed history and timeline of our work over the last 35 years for your due diligence.